2013/09/15

Gunks Peterskill bouldering June 16, 2013

Gravity Owns Spewers V3
Gravity Owns Spewers V3, scary height sacary landing :(
Climbers: Yeahuda, Tim, Matt, Charlie, taka and Yusuke

This is definitely the last day of me climbing in Gunks before moving out to Northwest :(  I know it is already too hot and too humid but we all went to defeat some problems.  But I guess I didn't have any luck but crushed by problems.  
今日は西海岸への引っ越し前の、多分Gunks最後の登り。 もうこの時期で蒸し暑い。

We all went to Village Idiot boulder and tried the projects.  I've never touched Gravity Owns Spewers V3 so I did but was super scary... Humsa V10 felt impossible in that humidity.
Village Idiot V7がある付近でまずは登る。 今まで触ったことがなかったGraviy Owns Spewers V3をやる。 ぬめってると最悪な課題だったけどFlash。 Humsa V10は登ったことがある人がジムにいたんで登れるんだなぁってことで触ってみるが無理ですたw
Village Idiot V7
Charlie on Village Idiot V7
Village Idiot V7
Matt too
Gravity Owns Spewers V3
scetchy for V3!
Gravity Owns Spewers V3
Tim is crimp lover:)
Randy T-shirt:)
Randy never showed up
Village Idiot V7
Yeahuda on Village Idiot V7
Village Idiot V7
tough first few moves
Village Idiot V7
cruxy area
Village Idiot V7
good tattoo spot
mice in Pkill
mice was cheering us
Humsa V10
Matt on Humsa V10
Humsa V10
Humsa isn't a problem for summer
Humsa V10
omitting few holds
Humsa V10
painful holds I see
Humsa V10
Tim should be good at these crimps
Humsa V10
but looks painful to me
Humsa V10
locking hell out of Humsa V10

I tried to repeat Sicker than the Average V8 but fail and fell from top.  On Way to Work V7 was impossible, I don't know how my friend sent this while ago but he mentioned that hold has been broken off after guide book was out but he still was able to send it; super strong man.
で、色々諦めたあげくSicker than the Average V8に移動した。 リピート狙いだが上部で落下しちゃいました。 明らかにペブリーなスローパーがぬめってましたw
Sicker than the Average V8
Tim with funky heel hook
Sicker than the Average V8
I never liked the pebbles but awesome problems in Gunks
Sicker than the Average V8
this guy will get this problem in fall
We all moved to Project Land.  Tried On my way to Work V7 but felt impossible.  Satoshi sent it long time ago so it isn't impossible but it was impossible...
他のエリアでProject Landってマイナーだけど難しくて面白い課題がある場所に移った。 On My Way to Work V7って課題を打ったが全く意味不明w 結局テイクオフ出来ただけで進展なくド敗退。 んで、V3を触って本日は終了。 最後に記念撮影したとさw
Chillin at Pkill
Chillin' or defeated by On My Way to Work V7
On My Way to Work V7
Second move on On My Way to Work V7
On My Way to Work V7
Yeahuda on same position
On My Way to Work V7
bad balance moves
On My Way to Work V7
may be in cold temp
Stepping into Gray V3
Yeahuda flashing Stepping into Grey V3
Gravity Vault USR crew:)
USR crew :) thanks for climbing with us!

<成果/Sendage - Yusuke>
Gravity Owns Spewers V3 -> FL
x Humsa V10
x Sicker than the Average V8
x On My Way to Work V7
Stepping into Grey V3 -> 2 tries

1 comment:

  1. really cool man ... i like the parallel photos showing diff climbers on same move same problem!

    ReplyDelete